|Location||Atherstone, Warwickshire||Job Type||Temporary|
|Salary||£11.78 - £14.64 per annum||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service|
Blue Arrow are seeking Control Room Assistants for our busy client based in Atherstone. Our prestigious client requires applicants to work within a busy transport office at their Atherstone site. This role will be ongoing until the end of December, with the possibility of an extension into the new year.
Your main function as a Control Room Assistant will be to help maintain the quick, efficient & safe running of the Royal Mail Transport Office. In the build up to Christmas this will be a very vibrant and busy environment to work in so the ability to work within a team is essential.
Duties to include:
* Issuing drivers packs, vehicles and keys
* Ensuring drivers download their tacho cards on a daily basis
* Driver and unit allocation
* Debriefing drivers
* Manually imputing drivers names on a daily basic
* Ensuring customer collection duties are made aware of customer requirements and if there any changes or cancellations
* Liaise with the workshop on defective units and rigid's as well as the control room to move defective trailers across
* Defecting units on internal systems
* Extra responsibility of understanding some transport legislation, including drivers hours
* Updating the driver packs and maps
* 14:00 - 22:00
* 18:00 - 02:00
* 22:00 - 06:00
* £11.78 to £14.64 dependent on shift.
* Candidates will also benefit from the Blue Arrow holiday accrual scheme.
* Approachable and a good communicator
* Excellent attendance and time keeping
* Good IT Skills - especially on excel
* Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.