Contracts Team Manager
|Job Title:||Contracts Team Manager|
|Salary:||£23000 - £25000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-08-12 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Georgia Bishop|
|Job Published:||July 24, 2019 11:26|
Driven? Self-motivated? Great at listening and talking to people? Are you looking for a new and rewarding role within customer services? Great! Come and join our sociable team in Coventry and show us your exceptional customer service and management skills!
This is an excellent time to join a diverse and exciting team who are very focused on our customers and doing the right thing to support them.
To manage a customer focus team handling calls relating to Housing Benefits and Council Tax and lead the team through performance management. To maintain a positive and motivated team by offering assistance as necessary to encourage team members to fulfil both individual and team based responsibilities.
• Develop direct reports through the use of monthly 1-2-1 meetings, coaching, objective setting, targets, appraisals, training and performance management.
• To assist with the management of internal and external clients.
• Monitor the performance of teams and individuals, identifying development areas and addressing any poor performance where appropriate.
• To provide feedback and coaching to team members based on evaluated calls and referrals
• To call monitor all team members regularly using side by side coaching.
• To escalate unresolved complaints to Contract Manager as second contact in escalation procedure
• To ensure that training and knowledge tools and documents are updated when required.
• To be available as a point of contact in the escalation procedure and provide on the spot coaching when required
• Interact with and provide approval when required within the Change Management Process.
• To promote prevention of fraud by completing internal checks and controls
• To manage levels of absence and attrition to agreed targets.
• To achieve the highest level of punctuality and attendance, leading by example, ensuring all team members comply with company policy Update customer information accurately on computerised technology.
• To conduct regular briefings for team members to ensure that they are aware of any relevant issues or updates
• To ensure all HR administration policies are adhered to and processed in a timely and accurate manner.
• Ensure that all employees in the team are managed in line with company policies and that there are effective processes in place to deliver and monitor development that are aligned with the ENGAGE principles.
• To ensure all staff are adhering to their scheduled activities, ensuring any deviance is dealt with real time and the Real Time analyst is made aware.
• To have a clear understanding of telephony reports in order to identify call trends and agent activity
• To quickly react to high call volumes ensuring any scheduled off the phone activity with agents is rescheduled and communicated
• Experience of managing people with the ability to build and lead teams within a call centre environment
• Good understanding/experience of business management to improve profitability and turnover
• Understanding of current Health and Safety, data protection legislation and quality policies
• Good interpersonal and organisational skills
• Good numerical and analysis skills
• Good understanding of HR policies, procedures and legislation.
• Ability to remain focused and decisive when working to specific targets in a pressured environment.
• Ability to identify potential problems and resolve them efficiently
• Commercial awareness
If you are interested please click APPLY!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's