|Salary||£40000 - £45000 per annum||Sector||Engineering|
£40,000 - £45,000 + package
We have a varied Contracts Managers position covering contracts in the NW. This will be covering varying contracts working for this well-known and established Facilities Management service provider.
You will ideally have worked in a Supervisory or Management position with direct responsibility for the delivery of all electrical maintenance across the contract as you will be leading a team of mobile maintenance engineers.
You will need:
• Experience of working within and managing / supervising within mobile / static site operations
• Preferably a time serve Apprentice in a trade discipline to NVQ2 or City & Guilds level
• Financial experience of managing portfolio's in excess of £1M (Mobile Contracts) / £2M (Static Sites)
• ONC / NVQ3 in Combined Building Services or individual trade discipline
• NVQ3 in Management & Leadership area with Finance Management
• I.O.S.H. Certificate
• Strong IT user skills in Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Computerised Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) and Finance package software
• Full United Kingdom Driving Licence
Please contact me if you would know more or just a confidential chat, please contact me on 0121 450 5000 / 07548 747 448 / email@example.com