|Job Title:||Contracts Manager|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-05-01 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Philip Bloomer|
|Job Published:||March 22, 2019 09:05|
Do you have the ability to manage difficult vendors and deeply analyse complex contracts?
Would you like to join one of the largest private utility companies based out of their offices in Reading?
You would be joining this organisation as a Contracts Manager, responsible for directly engaging with Director-level stakeholders. This is a close-knit team who are expanding rapidly to ensure a continual excellent customer service across the UK. You will be working with and managing all post-contract agreements and ensuring value from vendors.
As the Contracts Manager, you will be;
• Delivering cost efficiency and value for money – you will be responsible for all commercial performance management and contract administration
• Supplier and vendor relationship management to ensure all suppliers are hitting SLA's and KPIs
• Structuring and negotiation contracts for risk-adverse solutions
• Drive continuous improvement across the commercial function
• Use your market intelligence and knowledge of the utilities market to keep this organisation being a market leader
• Working with various departments including sourcing, legal and insurance
You will already have;
• Supplier relationship management experience
• Supplier development experience
• Working alongside high value and high risk contracts
• Ability to deal with senior stakeholders and manage their expectations efficiently
• Ability to understand complex contracts
• Customer facing experience
• Strong attention to detail and communication skills
• CIPS qualification would be desirable
In return, you will be rewarded with a salary of up to £50,000 per annum plus additional benefits.
If you feel you fit the above criteria, or just want to know more, don't miss out! For more information on this role, please contact Phil Bloomer at Procurement People on 0121 272 8260