|Salary||£40000 - £42000 per annum||Sector||HSE|
£40,000 to £42,000
My client has an urgent need for an established Contracts & Procurement Manager for a new subsidiary company that has been put together in conjunction with Defra to help transform the livestock sector.
There are two elements to this role, primarily, you need to be a solid contract manager and will be responsible for:
- Developing the commercial strategy for the company,
- Ensuring excellent value for money from, and optimal performance of, third party contracts and suppliers,
Establish and manage contract management processes to enable key activities to be delivered effectively, including change notices, agreements and performance measurements,
- Managing partnerships working across the supply chain through driving learning, improvement and innovation resulting in added value across the contracts.
- Implementing and facilitating efficient and effective processes,
- Identifying and mitigating risks.
In addition, you will have the ability to manage the procurement process and will be responsible for developing and implementing the procurement plan in line with public sector procurement rules (OJEU).
- An MCIPS or IACCM qualification
- OJEU experience and understanding
- Demonstrable experience in driving exceptional performance from suppliers
- Experience of managing professional services and IT contracts
- An excellent stakeholder manager with the ability to influence key decision makers
- Exceptional time management with the ability to prioritise and meet critical deadlines.
If you meet the requirements and are a fantastic contracts manager with OJEU experience and an understanding of procurement, please apply for this role.
If you would like further information, please do not hesitate to contact me on 0121 272 8260 for a confidential conversation.