|Salary||£500 - £600 per day||Sector||Government & Public Sector|
30 days of onsite support is required by an experienced and qualified public sector procurement or contract management specialist. Ideally to start immediately.
- To support the Service Manager at meetings with commissioners and
- managers where potential savings have been identified. These meetings will be to explore the potential savings, establish if they are feasible, the potential value and the timescales involved.
- Based on these meetings to produce a short term savings plan (savings to be
- realised in 20/21)
- Provide support to the Service Manager in the design and development of the new Contract Management and Quality Assurance Team.
- Support with a range of procurement and/or contract management activities.
- Undertake desk research and benchmarking on a range of procurement and/or contract management topics.
Based in Central Warwick, negotiable day rate circa £500