|Job Title:||Contracts Administrator|
|Salary:||£8.00 - £10.00 per hour|
|Start Date:||2018-12-04 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Sam Mendes|
|Job Published:||December 04, 2018 17:24|
Monday to Friday: 07:45-17:15
Salary: Dependent on experience
My client are looking for an Administrator to join their team on temp to perm basis to support with procurement, administration and practical management of contracts.
You will also support in the process of ordering and delivering roofing and scaffolding materials to various sites.
We are looking for a conscientious person, who is passionate about customer service and building strong relationships with our clients.
This is an exciting opportunity for a first class administrator to join a dynamic and supportive team.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Ordering and processing material deliveries
- Liaising with employees
- Ensuring timebound tasks are completed on target
- Visit sites to discuss material requirements with site managers
- Management of administration
- Costing and passing of completed work to invoicing department
- Dealing with the accounts department
Skills and attributes required:
- Ability to deal with inbound and outbound phone calls
- General standard of computer knowledge
- Competent in Word Excel Package
- Administrative Experience
This is a great full time opportunity for someone who is looking for work out of an established business in Gloucester.
To apply please call Sam Mendes on 01452 507500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's