|Location||Wolverhampton, West Midlands||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£35000 - £38000 per annum||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial|
£35 - £38,000
Contract Team Leader required by leading Engineering company, based in Wolverhamption
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring compliance to contractual terms.
- Leading and supporting a team of contract administrators.
- Managing the preparation of customer quotations
- Overseeing the order process
- Analyzing terms and advising on risk
- Preparing proposals and negotiating contracts
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- A background within a similar role, managing a contract or commercial team
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent
- Experience of managing different types of contracts
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence
- Experience using MRP and ERP systems
Please contact Anna Hinton 01453 829521
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.