Corps Security is the leading specialist security solutions provider and is one of the most respected companies in the UK market.
Since our establishment in 1859, Corps Security has been committed to treating its people well, and this means we offer some of the most attractive pay and benefits in the industry and have some of the best staff retention levels.
Corps Security is currently recruiting for a SIA Licenced Contract Support Relief Security Officer to be based at one of our prestigious client's premises.Job purpose:
As a Contract Support Security Officer, you will undertake a crucial role for the business by ensuring consistent service delivery at site in a professional manner to controlling incidents in a professional and organised manner whilst adhering to escalation procedures at all times. You need to take an active role in enhancing the delivery of security operations by ensuring all tasks are completed by all relevant departments but to also fully understand the culture at site. Role requirements:
- Must hold a valid SIA Frontline Licence.
- Intermediate level PC Skills ( MS Office)
- 5 year checkable work/career history. All applicants will be vetted in line with industry standards - BS7858
- UK Driving License and own vehicle due to site locations - Advantageous
- Excellent communication skills and a strong customer focus.
- Excellent attention to details and organisational skills.
- Confidence and ability to establish and maintain good and effective working relationships at all levels.
- Ability to work to deadlines, multitasking and working under pressure.
- Ability to manage own tasks and prioritise tasks.
- High standards of performance, professionalism and customer service at all times
- Full compliance with operational instructions (e.g. alarm responses, building access, Production) and external regulations.
- Reporting/Escalating issues following Chain of Command.
- Produce clear, logical, and well-written operational reports to required timeframes.
- To be fully conversant with site systems and procedures.
- Support Corps Security and site management teams in identifying and implementing service improvements.
- To build relationships with internal and external guests to enhance the security provision.
- To have a deep understanding of all changes in building occupiers, set up and productions; and to ensure information is passed both upwards and cascaded downwards.
- Maintaining safety and security through the operation of the integrated security systems.
- Liaise with supervisors and both Corps Security and Warner Brother Discovery Duty Managers with regards to building maintenance and H&S issues.
- Liaise with external authorities including the police.
- Ensure all policies and procedures are followed.
- Providing immediate response in the event of any minor/major incidents, ranging from responding to medical incidents, fire alarm activation/evacuations and crisis response.
- Any other admin duties that the Duty Security Managers, Supervisors or clients deems necessary or commensurate with the position.
Corps Security also offers a range of industry leading benefits, including:
- Company sick pay
- Full company uniform (Paid for by Corps Security)
- Paid SIA license renewals
- Access to high st discounts & rewards scheme
- Access to private healthcare plans (HSF)
- Pension scheme
- Award winning training opportunity
- Recruitment bonus scheme
- New business lead scheme
- Employee assistance programme
Diversity is important to Corps Security, we believe that each individual has unique talents to contribute to the business. We believe that creating an inclusive environment in which individuals are valued is fundamental to our business success and we are committed to working towards achieving this.
Corps Security adheres to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunities ("EEO") benefits both the Company and its employees. EEO assists employees to develop to their full employment potential while the Company benefits from having a diverse and enthusiastic workforce.
Corps Security is committed to providing support to members of the armed forces, veterans and their families which is set out in the Armed Forces Community Covenant. Veterans are guaranteed an interview where their previous employer was the armed forces and who meet the minimum requirements for the position.
Under the current data protection legislation, we are required to notify you, as a candidate for employment with Corps Security, of certain information. Please go to our website www.corpssecurity.co.uk - 'career' section and familiarise yourself with the Privacy Notice (Recruitment). Please ensure you are happy with the content, before applying for one for our jobs.