|Job Title:||Operations Manager|
|Salary:||£60000 - £65000 per annum, Benefits: £7k Car Allowance|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Willey|
|Job Published:||May 13, 2019 17:17|
Location - Hemel Hempstead
Reporting to - Operations Director
Salary - £60,000 - £65,000 + (£7k Car Allowance)
Interview Date - TBC
Start Date - TBC
Are you a Senior Facilities Manager looking for your next challenge?
About this Operations Manager role -
The successful Operations Manager will be required to work closely with clients, subcontractors and colleagues, exercising excellent team working skills and building positive relationships. The Operations Manager is required to manage and co-ordinate all FM activities across a portfolio of contracts to ensure a cost effective, client focused, safe service is delivered. Working in collaboration with senior clients to ensure that the service delivery exceeds the agreed levels of service quality and supports the core client activities ensuring compliance with all legislations.
The Operations Manager is the main interface with the senior client, and a point of escalation for suppliers and team. Their key objective is ensuring customer satisfaction through the delivery of exemplary facilities services and ensuring contractual obligations are met whilst ensuring systems are in place to ensure budget controls are being adhered to and management of outstanding debt.
The Successful Operation Manager's experience and qualifications -
• Substantial experience as a Senior Manager in Facilities Management Services.
• Member of the British Institute of Facilities Management (BIFM) or similar.
• Relevant qualifications in mechanical and electrical or other Facilities management disciplines.
• Demonstrable experience of Health & Safety management. (IOSH or NEBOSH desirable).
• Competent knowledge of IT packages. (Knowledge of Concept Evolution is desirable)
• Demonstrable organisational, presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrable customer service skills.
• Substantial people management skills.
• An enhanced DBS will be required if successful.
If this Operations Manager role is of an interest to you then please don't hesitate to contact Ryan @ RGB Or APPLY now to submit your CV for consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's