|Salary:||£25000 - £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Randle|
|Job Published:||June 11, 2019 10:33|
Fresh opportunity for an Architect to join a team of Chartered Architects, Planners, Architectural Technicians and Technologists in Hampshire. This is a well-established, progressive practice, are enjoying a wide range of clients, with projects throughout the country.
The Role: Architect
- Willing, leading and overseeing a variety of projects
- Produce detailed drawings
- Planning and delivering presentations
- Attend regular meetings with clients
- Project management and a involvement in business development of the practice
- Management of medium sized projects
- Prepare and develop drawings, models and images
- Prepare and develop surveys, plans, specifications, drawings, images
- Management of small / medium sized projects under Senior / Director supervision
- Carry out and maintain log sheets
- Act as Team leader when required
Experience working on a variety of projects ranging from high-rise, mixed commercial / residential schemes through to smaller bespoke urban infills would be desirable. The successful Architect will have taken a lead role in producing working drawings and technical designs, with good CAD skills in AutoCAD or ArchiCAD. A working knowledge of BIM would be an advantage.
The successful Architect will enjoy working in a friendly office, built around a strong team environment. A competitive salary, generous annual leave, profit sharing and other benefits are also included.
Please contact Sophie Randle at RGB Recruitment on 01392 314052
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's