Contract Performance Manager
|Job Title:||Contract Performance Manager|
|Start Date:||2019-08-06 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Chloe Bromley|
|Job Published:||August 06, 2019 12:59|
Interested in data and have a FM insight? If so, this is an excellent opportunity to develop both experiences within a large PFI contract for our Government Schools business.
As Performance Manager, you will lead in the gathering, management and analysis of data to report on contract performance against KPIs and SLAs. You will also collaborate in the reviewing of performance-related systems and services, identifying improvements whilst assisting with the delivery and implementation of these in order to optimise the contract performance.
If you have experience in reporting and analytics and a keen interest in providing meaningful data - this is a fantastic opportunity for you.
As part of our commitment to improving the quality of life for our employees, Sodexo offers a Flexible Benefits Scheme, allowing you to tailor a reward package to suit your needs but includes a technology scheme, private dental insurance, travel insurance, gym membership, Gourmet card, private medical insurance and the ability to purchase or sell annual leave. We also have a Sodexo Discount scheme, which offers employees and their friends and family the opportunity to benefit from over 1,200 discounts from top retailers both online and in-store.Main responsibilities
• Take the lead in producing monthly reports to enhance contract performance of the PFI contract which consists of 7 schools in Swindon
• Management of the helpdesk team and monitoring the performance of the contract, ensuring that SLA’s are being met and any risks are flagged to Contract Director
• Analyse and interpret data to calculate service failures, PMS deductions and unavailability and produce accurate statistical reports
• Liaise with relevant Contract/Facilities Managers in the production and reviewing of reports
• Liaise with key teams (for example Asset Management, Energy Management and Finance teams) and contract staff to ensure that all required data is submitted in a timely fashion for the production of the reports
• Respond to queries, amend data and re-issue reporting packs following monthly performance review meetings
• Produce regular reports (daily, weekly and monthly) for contract teams, Clients, Local Authorities and customers as required ensuring these are accurate prior to submission
• Work closely with Contract/Facilities Managers to develop and enhance the quality of reporting processes
• Build and amend reports and data dashboards as required to meet business needs and contractual processes
• Ensure that reports, documentation and key actions are completed in line with business calendars and contract requirements
• Carry out monitoring of CAFM data to ensure that Helpdesk work orders have been accurately created, assigned, prioritised and categorised in line with contractual KPI's and SLA's
• Analyse Helpdesk work orders to ensure that they are progressed in accordance with contractual timescales
• Support contract teams in the production of customer satisfaction surveys and the analysis/reporting of responses
• Act as subject matter expert for CAFM/ Maximo system and data management
• Serve as the point of contact for internal partners, company CAFM teams and end users
• Self-motivated, pro-active, creative, enthusiastic and professional
• Previous experience in a similar data analysis/reporting/contract performance role
• Experience of using Maximo or equivalent systems preferred
• Exemplary attention to detail
• Be able to prioritise workload
• Analytical mind, able to interrogate and interpret MI and BI data
• Experience in using Microsoft Excel at advanced level (e.g. pivot tables, charts, macros and complex formulas)
• Experience in the use of software packages to extract, manipulate, report and present data
• Excellent communication skills
• An understanding of FM contracts (ideally within a PFI context), key performance indicators and deliverables
• Commercial awareness
• The proven ability to work under pressure and deal with challenging situations
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Provide helpdesk and other office support
About the company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's