Contract Manager - FM, Hard Services (PPP Schools)
|Job Title:||Contract Manager - FM, Hard Services (PPP Schools)|
|Salary:||€Competitive salary and package|
|Start Date:||2019-08-16 00:00:00|
|Reference:||SDX/TP/19/RF3491/LN - ROI|
|Contact Name:||Lucy Nicholls|
|Job Published:||August 16, 2019 10:40|
We currently have an exciting opportunity to work in partnership with a new PPP University contract in Dublin City – This is an excellent opportunity to make an impact with a new client and develop within a growing business.
Reporting to the PPP Contract Director, you will lead a team of managers, technicians and frontline staff to deliver FM and technical services to a high profile Technological University. With a strong technical background (engineering, construction, quantity surveyor etc.) you will lead teams to deliver both hard and soft services in addition to a lifecycle programme. This includes assisting with the effective management and delivery of planned preventative maintenance programs, responding to the ‘reactive’ needs of the client, to ensure continuous improvement and financial performance within agreed budgets.
Competitive salary plus benefits packageMain responsibilities
- Manage the performance of the site teams, through adherence to the Service Delivery Plans agreed to meet the stringent KPI’s and minimise risk in this penalty driven contract
- Manage the strategic relationship with multiple key stakeholders including the Contracting Authority, SPV and internal stakeholders
- Manage the monthly and annual reporting requirements of the contract
- Lead the delivery of FM operations in terms of contract delivery, M&E services, legislative compliance, and contractor management.
- Build and develop effective relationships with key stakeholders &/or customers and be comfortable working across all levels, ensuring excellent customer service to meet contract expectations and demands.
- Oversee the resourcing and managing of project works including, but not limited to, equipment up-grades and building and M&E asset replacements.
- Achieve Key Performance Indicators and Service Level Agreement targets, ensuring consistency across the range of service and attend relevant meetings with Stakeholders to monitor service delivery standards.
- Lead, develop and engage a team of Service Managers
- Ensure the contract is delivered to agreed budgetary parameters and manage monthly financial commitment, and maximise revenues and optimise overall expenditure across the contract.
- Build relationships with Service partners and attend regular planned meetings where appropriate and ensure full co-operation as and when required.
- Ensure the cultivation of innovation and best practice and share across the wider business unit.
- Manage vendor procurement processes in accordance with agreed procurement guidelines.
- Implement and manage safety procedures to ensure the provision of a safe & secure working environment
- You should be qualified to QQI level 6 or 7 as a minimum.
- Ideally you will be able to demonstrate experience of managing a contract model which is KPI driven
- You should have previous experience managing a multi-disciplinary technical team over multiple sites.
- You should have previous experience working with a CAFM/Payment Mech
- Previous experience in management of FM Contracts and demonstrated ability to influence change where required, along with customer facing attitude and excellent team building / people management skills.
- Strong technical background and knowledge to inspire, engage and influence customers, teams and suppliers.
- An understanding of basic technical aspects of FM (HVAC, Fire Protection system, Mechanical & Electrical system, BMS system).
- Proven capacity to understand and interpret commercial contracts.
- Intelligent approach to performance monitoring including relevant experience.
- IOSH / NEBOSH Qualifications and BIFM / CIBSE Membership (or other accredited bodies).
- Strong communicator – Good presentation skills and possesses strong verbal & written communication skills
- Also, an active listener.
- Passion for quality – has an eye for detail to make sure the best delivery of services.
- Self-motivated; confident & energetic.
- Flexible – able to adapt to rapidly changing situations.
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Head Of Hard Services
£65000 - £75000 per annum
Technical Services Director
Home Based with travel
£competitive dependent on experience
Contract Mechanical Design Engineer
Electrical NICEIC Building Services Engineer 39k
£38000 - £39000 per annum
£33000 - £35000 per annum