|Salary||£45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience||Sector||Facilities|
Sodexo Healthcare are currently looking to recruit an experienced Contract Manager to oversee the delivery of Patient Feeding services, Visitor Dining and Retail Operations through the dedicated team on site at Doncaster Royal Infirmary (covering Doncaster Royal Infirmary, Bassetlaw and Mexborough hospitals).
You’ll participate in the development of the strategy and the implementation of initiatives and goals seeing them through to a successful conclusion. You’ll be Sodexo’s main representative on site and will manage the communication strategies between the business and Trust stakeholders. This role requires strong leadership, management, communication and commercial skills, a real hunger for continual improvement and an individual who takes ownership and embraces change.
Sodexo Healthcare is a leading provider of services to the NHS and private healthcare organisations in England. We provide quality of life services that improve patient and staff experience, raise standards and deliver financial benefits to our clients. We help to enhance the patient environment (including patient dining, cleaning/housekeeping, retail services), provide clinical support (equipment sterilisation) and manage technical estates teams (estates management, asset management, land maintenance and energy management).Package description
H2 - Access to a variety of Sodexo benefits and discounts, flexible benefit fund, bonus potential and pension schemeMain responsibilities
- Oversee a team of 2 direct reports and 120 in-direct employees
- Manage clients proactively, ensuring their expectations are met, and effectively communicate all client needs and business opportunities within the division
- Deliver budgeted profit and turnover for portfolio and accounts as agreed with line manager
- Efficient financial management of client business within agreed budgets providing clients with a financial breakdown and information as required
- Ensure the Sodexo Health & Safety policy is adhered to and that all employees are aware of the policy and their responsibility for its implementation
- Define and deliver business plan in line with 3-year plan for the division
- Support business development and retention of existing business in conjunction with the sales function
- Ensure compliance with company purchasing policy
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction are monitored, measured and managed
- Liaise with all levels of medical and Trust staff giving special consideration to the demands of political policy and local circumstances
- Proven experience of successfully managing Client relationships
- Track record of leading, managing and developing a team
- Proven ability to develop new business opportunities
- Experience of budget management
- Able to demonstrate excellent communication, persuasion and decision-making skills
- Experience within a NHS/Healthcare environment
- Food Safety Level 4
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.