|Salary||£25000 - £26000 per annum||Sector||Professional & Admin|
Salary: £25000 - £26000
Location: City of London
Exciting opportunity to work for a FM service provider based in the City of London. They are looking for a contract support administrator, where your duties will include providing support and admin assistance in Central London for the contract manager .
This will involve raising and sending PO requests, collating time sheets, ensuring quote schedules are up to date and general admin duties that come with assisting the contract manager
In return the company are offering a competitive salary, further training and the opportunity to work for a great company!
• Raise PO requests
• Send PO's to suppliers
• Chase suppliers for Contract related paper work e.g. RAMS and Report sheets
• Keep filing systems up to date
• Collating timesheets and issuing to Head Office
• Collating and preparing information for monthly applications on extra works
• Prepare Monthly Report details
• Provide SHEQ administration assistance to contract
• Update schedules and planners following any changes
• Ensure that quote schedules are kept up to date
• Provide support in the preparation of quotes
• Verification of supplier /specialist invoices/costs
• General admin duties for filing, post, queries etc.
If you are interested in working in Central London for a leading FM company, please give me a call on 0121 450 5000 and ask for Frank from the FMC Network