Continuous Improvement Engineer
|Job Title:||Continuous Improvement Engineer|
|Salary:||£40000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-01-21 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Christensen|
|Job Published:||January 30, 2019 10:49|
Operating from their Head Quarters in Telford my client has over 60 years manufacturing experience and turns over in excess of £80m.
Due to increased workload and further investment we urgently require an exceptional Continuous Improvement, Lean specialist to work in the operational team in Telford and Brierley Hill.
Following Skills/Attributes Required:
- Proven experience and ability to identify and deliver KAIZEN (continuous improvement)
- Six Sigma Black Belt trained together with experience in leading and driving CI / Process improvement projects and cross functional teams
- Background in Metal Forming / Punching / Painting
- Minimum of HND/HNC or degree level qualification within Engineering or relevant discipline
- Strong analytical/numerical ability and commercial acumen
- High level of proficiency using Excel spreadsheets to analyse date and manage KPIs
- Proficient in MS Word and PowerPoint.
Based on days working Monday to Friday the successful candidate will be offered a generous remuneration package to include 33 days holiday, company pension scheme and starting salary circa £40k.
To apply for this vacancy please click Apply.
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering and Technical sectors.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's