Content Designer/ Copy Writer - 6 Month Contract - Wolverhampton, West Midlands County
|Job Title:||Content Designer/ Copy Writer - 6 Month Contract - Wolverhampton, West Midlands County|
|Location:||Wolverhampton, West Midlands County|
|Salary:||£24,000 - £28,000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-06-03 00:00:00.0|
|Contact Name:||Laura Jackson|
|Job Published:||May 30, 2019 15:07|
What's the role?
The Content Designer will play a crucial part in the launch of our new system as part of our company-wide transformation programme. Working on our customer and colleague self-serve areas you will be responsible for writing user-friendly content, especially help guides and articles, for a wide range of audiences.
You will be:
- Scoping, researching, writing, editing and publishing digital content within set timescales
- Amending and creating user articles and guides for a range of audiences, using a range of formats, in a digestible and user-friendly way
- To categorise and tag content in a logical way making content easily accessible and searchable to ensure maximum use
- To support in uploading and styling articles in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Knowledge manager
- Conduct keyword research and SEO enhancements to support article search relevancy/SERPs
- Support in the development of an article style guide and ensure all articles conform to this guide
- Review documents and templates to ensure they match the organisations style and tone of voice
- Liaise with subject matter experts to make sure content is accurate and approved
- Reviewing feedback and analytics to identifying ways to improve content.
What do you need?
- Experience of writing for digital platforms, with proven ability to create content that is accessible and usable
- Basic knowledge of HTML desirable
- Experience in using metric and user feedback to define and improve contact
- Understanding of good SEO principles
- Understand end-to-end journeys and how good content design supports user experience
- Advantageous to have used Dynamics 365 Knowledge Manager
- Ability to prioritise own workload, multitask and meet multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
NB: Due to business needs we are ideally looking for an immediate start in this role
Closing date 26th May 2019 with interviews being held 30th May 2019
This is an exciting time to join Bromford; Glassdoor has named us as a top 5 best place to work in the UK for 2019 and we’ve merged with Merlin Housing and Severn Vale to create a new Bromford, meaning even more new homes, opportunities and relationships. We’ve set aside a joint investment of £1.5b as we plan to build 14,000 new homes over the next decade.
Our colleagues tell us they really value the benefits we offer, see the full list here.
Bromford Housing Group is committed to recruiting with care and safeguarding employees and customers, as a result we will carry out pre-employment checks. The nature of these checks will vary according to the role applied for, and may include details of current/previous employment, unspent criminal convictions, education and proof of relevant qualifications. Bromford Housing Group will also be asking for references for everyone who is offered employment with us. All employees will be asked for evidence of their right to live and work in the UK - further information is available on the UK Government website.
We do not require recruitment agency support at this time - all speculative CV’s will be treated as a direct application.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's