Contact Centre Sales Advisor
- Job Reference: 00030350-1
- Date Posted: 8 January 2021
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Cross Gates
- Salary: £22,000 to £28,000
- Sector: Sales & Marketing, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
Fantastic opportunity to secure a permanent contract directly with HomeServe on a salary of £22,000 per annum, rising to £28,000 per annum. You will also have the opportunity to earn up to an additional 25% of your monthly gross pay, every month, in performance related bonus based on not only sales alone but the whole customer experience.
HomeServe, are one of the leading Home Assistance providers in the UK, based out of their Head Office in Leeds. They are a company that not only value their customers but truly value their people and during the COVID-19 pandemic they are proud to have been able to retain all of their resource on full pay without the need to place any employees on 'furlough'.
They are on the look out for dynamic and energising individuals to join their sales team in a role which is unique to the industry.
Employed as a Sales Advisor (Surveyor) based in their contact centre in Leeds, you will be an experienced sales person making outbound video calls to pre-qualified appointments with both new and existing customers, surveying existing boilers & central heating systems by video, making recommendations on products and securing a sale.
Following a comprehensive training program, you will use your knowledge and customer skills, along with the very latest video calling technology to promote and sell branded, market leading central heating products, to both new and existing customers. These will be by way of fully pre-qualified appointments, predominantly speaking to existing customers about upgrading their current central heating system, along with taking calls from engineers who are completing surveys in customer’s home on boilers which are Beyond Economic Repair or Referrals.
Managing your own time and diary in collaboration with the Planning Team and in line with company and contractual requirements, you will use effective questioning to understand customers’ requirements, enabling you to provide the customers with recommendations to suit their right lifestyle and needs.
There is the opportunity to work from home, however predominantly the role will require you to be based in the Leeds office.
What's on offer?
Permanent full time position directly employed by HomeServe.
The salary starts at £22,000 per annum rising to £28,000 per annum. You also have the ability to earn up to 25% of your gross monthly salary each month based on your performance with targets linked to sales, customer service and product knowledge.
The working hours of the team are:
* Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm - on a rota basis
* You must work every other Saturday on a rota basis where you would get a day off in the week
* Annualised hours contract meaning that your average weekly working hours would be 40 hours per week, however this is likely to be 35hrs in the summer and 45 hours in the Winter, with the option to flex up to 50hrs in the Winter and reduce down to 30hrs in the summer which may support childcare or time off during school holidays
* The contract of employment would cover Monday to Sunday 8am to 8pm to other hours to be introduced in the future but at present the working pattern is as detailed above
In return you will secure a permanent position with a well known household name and get a range of benefits including:
* 21 days annual leave plus bank holidays increasing by 1 day per year of service up to 25 days.
* Company contributory pension scheme.
* Employee Assistance Program
* Access to corporate discounts at a range of retailers and shops
This is a fantastic opportunity in a really good organisation where you will join a team that innovative in their use of technology to meet the changing demands of the customer.
Should we receive sufficient applications this role may close early, so please do not delay in getting your application in to us