Contact Centre Executive - Inbound
- Job Reference: 00028120-1
- Date Posted: 20 November 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Wilmslow, Cheshire
- Salary: £17,500 to £19,000
- Sector: Call Centre / Customer Service, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
We are looking for an experienced, customer focused individual to join our passionate Contact Centre team, based in Wilmslow - easily commutable from Manchester and Stockport, being within a walking distance of the train station!
This role will ideally be full time (37.5 hours), Monday to Friday, with specific hours being flexible between 8am and 7pm. Part time options (full days only) will be also be considered.
Salary between £17,500 - £19,000, dependent on experience.
You will be accountable for following up all new Parent enquiries, with the end result of growing FTE’s and revenue across the company.
* 90% of role will be handling inbound enquiries by telephone, providing information and booking nursery personal tours
* Outbound calling to prospective parents following their enquiry
* Recording and reporting enquiry and show round data
* Liaising with Regional Managers and Nursery Managers regarding booking patterns, availability and competitor research, as required.
* Meeting individual and team performance targets and department SLA’s
* Previous experience within customer services, inbound contact centre being advantageous
* Excellent communication skills, including telephone manner
* Good IT ability, including Microsoft Office
* Strong IT skills
* Previous experience using in-house systems, such as CRM.
* Flexible attitude to work
* Ability to work without close supervision, using own initiative
This role will be office based at our Wilmslow, Cheshire office. Travel to other offices may be required on occasion. Due to Covid-19 guidelines, this role will be home based until our offices reopen