Contact Centre Consultant
|Job Title:||Contact Centre Consultant|
|Salary:||£9.23 per hour|
|Start Date:||2018-12-24 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Sam Mendes|
|Job Published:||December 24, 2018 08:00|
£9.23 per hour
A Contact Centre Consultant is responsible for dealing with in-bound telephone calls from customers regarding all aspects of the Life and Pension products.
The purpose of this role is to deliver excellent customer service to customers (which include IFA's, direct sales and our clients). You will be set performance targets whilst ensuring customers are treated in a fair and consistent manner taking into account their individual circumstances.
1. Ensure that a prompt, friendly and helpful service is delivered to customers
2. Promote positive customer/distributor perceptions continuously developing relationships aligned to the companies Values.
3. Finalise as many customer calls as possible at the first point of contact, liaising with the back office teams where necessary.
4. Take ownership of customer/IFA problems and where necessary follow a problem through to its ultimate completion.
5. Take an active role in group meetings, offering opinions and raising solutions, listening to others and assisting them in finding solutions to any team challenges.
6. Generate continuous improvement ideas to improve customer experience or the efficiency/effectiveness of the Contact Centre.
7. Answer enquiries accurately and keep up to date with changes, maintain appropriate level of functional and technical expertise, including knowledge of products, procedures, service, system and frameworks.
8. With Team Manager/Development Coach identify development needs and seek opportunities to demonstrate competence in all aspects of the job function and regularly review own development plan.
9. Identify Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) issues and communicate them to a TCF Champion for resolution.
Experience & Skills
" Customer service experience
" Good standard of general education (Minimum qualifications - Grade C in Maths & English at GCSE level)
" Fast, accurate keyboard skills
" PC Literate
" A friendly, helpful and positive telephone manner
Desired Experience & Skills
" Previous contact centre or financial services experience
" Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining quality and delivering excellent customer service
" An optimistic, open and flexible approach to change
" Enthusiastic and highly motivated
" Flexible, Reliable and punctual
" Ability to establish a good rapport with others and be a strong team player
Please contact Sam Mendes on 01452 507500 or email email@example.com for more information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£20000 - £25000 per annum
Call Centre (Inbound)
£19000 per annum
INBOUND BANKING CALL CENTRE ROLE
£9.84 - £21.04 per hour
Inbound Banking Call Centre Advisor - CHESTER
£9.83 - £21.04 per hour, Benefits: Overtime rates, Bonus free car parking
Customer Service Advisor / Call Centre
£8.97 per hour