Contact Centre AgentLocation:
Permanently working from homeCompensation:
Full timeRole ID:
At Babcock we're working to create a safe and secure world, together, and if you join us, you can play your part as a Contact Centre Agent working permanently from home.The role
As a Contact Centre Agent, you'll have a role that's out of the ordinary. Supporting the team in Providing full facilities and help desk management solutions to a diverse group of military and civilian clients around the world.Day to day,
Essential experience of the Senior Driver
- Take incoming calls.
- Responding to emails and web requests.
- Completing administrative tasks.
- Make outbound calls to site teams and engineers in response to 'in' and 'out' of hours emergencies.
- Challenge yourself and build great relationships based on trust whilst representing our company and brand.
- You need to hit your key performance targets.
- Multitask effectively.
- Rotate through your shift pattern.
- Adapt to the change in demands that happen in a multi contract office environment.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft packages (don't worry we're not looking for computer experts, but you will need to know how to navigate Outlook and Excel).
- Have great attention to detail and be able to support us in delivering an industry leading customer service experience.
- It's important that you know how to prioritise your workload as we deal with multiple contracts with different demands.
This role is full time, and you will be working permanently from home, however you may be required to attend the Bristol office around 4 times per year.
The successful candidate must be able to achieve SC security clearance level for this role.Our Benefits
Generous holiday allowance
Matched contribution pension scheme, with life assurance
Employee share scheme
Employee shopping savings portal
Payment of Professional Fees
Reservists in the armed forces receive 10 days special paid leave
Holiday Trading is a benefit that allows the majority of employees to buy additional leave or to sell up to one working week of annual leave from their annual entitlement
'Be Kind Day' enables employees to take one working day's paid leave a year (or equivalent hours) to undertake volunteering work with their chosen organisation or registered charity
For the full extensive Benefits package please visit our Careers pagesBabcock International
For over 130 years Babcock International have helped to defend nations, protect communities and build a better world. To continue, we must adapt, advance and be a sustainable business with a shared goal.
If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages, please let us know. We're committed to building an inclusive culture where everyone's free to thrive. We are happy to talk about flexible working - please ask about alternative patterns of work at interview.
Closing date: 05/06/2023Job Segment:
Help Desk, Information Technology, CSR, Technology, Management