|Salary||£50000 - £60000 per annum||Sector||Building & Construction|
£50k - 60k + Package
“Experienced Planner required for leading Construction Company”
This company is renowned for delivering their client’s projects to the highest standards, constructing some of the country’s most innovative, prestigious and sustainable buildings. Through a network on regionally based offices, this company has created strong working relationships with a vast range of clients in the public and private sector.
Enjoying high levels of repeat business and an increase in workload, the company is looking to appoint a professional Planner capable of planning works on multi million pound building projects with values in excess of £10m.
As an experienced Planner within a successful Pre-Construction team working on schemes across the South West, you will be carrying out a range of duties and taking responsibility for:
• The preparation of design, procurement and programmes at pre-construction and live project stage
• Identifying and advising on construction methods, logistics, resources and sequences for schemes
• Producing comprehensive plans, phasing layouts and programmes using specialist software
• Scheduling labour, plant, access equipment and temporary works
• Be a key part of the pre-construction team attending and presenting at client interviews
• Monitoring and reporting on progress of projects, advising and supporting site teams where appropriate
• Contributing to planning and programming processes and procedures
Applicants will have:
• A proven track record in contract, tender and NEC planning
• Strong technical construction knowledge including sequencing and methodology
• Excellent communication skills, able to build good working relationships and able to work in a team environment
• A solid career history with a recognised contractor delivering multi-million pound construction projects
• Fully IT literate with working knowledge of ASTA, Excel, Primavera and PowerPoint
• Ideally degree qualified or min HNC within a construction related subject
The position has further potential for career progression and offers the successful individual a competitive salary, generous benefits package and a great variety of work.