Connections Input Administrator
|Job Title:||Connections Input Administrator|
|Salary:||£8.29 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-04-29 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Lauren Brady|
|Job Published:||April 02, 2019 16:07|
Ongoing temporary assignment
£8.29 per hour
Do you have previous Administrative experience?
Are you looking for the next step in your career and can start immediately?
An exciting opportunity has come up for an ambitious and dedicated individual who has previous administration experience to work on behalf of a regional Engineering company based in Castleford.
• General administration duties
• Analysing data.
• Reviewing planned outages.
• Act as a point of contact for changes, updates and enquiries within planned power cuts
• Run a variety of reports.
• Assist in the preparation of contractor work packs.
• Supports Engineers in terms of CRM operation and customer call backs
• Strong IT skills particularly Excel based
• Good communication skills
• Ability to analyse and interpret information
• Self-motivated with ability to work on own initiative
• Ability to work cross functionally with teams across the business
• Ability to balance workload priorities in order to deliver overall requirements
• Time management
• Collaborative working
• Customer focussed (both internal and external)
Hours: Monday to Friday between 9am – 5pm
Benefits: weekly pay, pension scheme, accrued holidays, kitchen facilities, onsite car parking, opportunity to work for a leading engineering company and more.
Interested? Apply now!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's