|Job Title:||Configuration Co-ordinator|
|Contact Name:||Alex Verdon|
|Job Published:||March 19, 2019 17:19|
key Responsibility Areas:
* Preparation and delivery of configuration deliverables in accordance with LH procedures and contractual requirements, including configuration management plans.
* Processing of Change Requests and Change Collectors in a timely manner from point of initiation through to operational implementation.
* Where applicable, act as secretary for CREC (Chaired by CM), CCB & CIB meetings ensuring;
* Generation of Agenda & Minutes
* Closure of actions to meet business needs.
* Deliver timely Configuration Management reports & management information, including configuration status reports, KPIs and trackers in line with a defined frequency.
* Prepare and submit change Proposal forms required for Customer Approval in accordance with internal or customer contracted processes.
* Where applicable support or attend Customer meetings relating to Configuration Management activities.
* Provide Configuration Management advice to other LH functional areas, to control the modification state of the product and its support equipment.
* Support the Configuration Manager or Lead in establishing configuration baselines, including the preparation of aircraft build standards, configured items lists & baseline establishment lists.
Skills, Qualifications and Knowledge:
* Knowledge of general & company specific CM principles and processes.
* General knowledge of aircraft design.
* Good knowledge of key functional disciplines including Engineering, Operations, CS&T and Procurement.
* Good interpersonal & facilitation skills
* Ability to Interpret LH engineering drawings and manufacturing planning methods.
* Team player.
* High concern for detail and quality
* Good communication skills - Verbal, Written, Electronic.
* Pro-active and enthusiastic
* High degree of IT literacy
* CMII certified or relevant experience
For further information, please apply online, or contact Alex Verdon on / 01793 317850
Omega resource group are acting as the employment agent for this position. Please visit our website for more vacancies.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's