|Location||High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||Negotiable||Sector||Professional & Admin, Manufacturing & Industrial, Engineering|
Location: High Wycombe
Industry: Defence & Aerospace
Renumeration: Competitve + Good benefits package
A notable company specialising in defence and electornics equipment are seeking to appoint a Configuration Control Administrator to support the team in all aspects of Design configuration and control of Secure documents.
This is an important role where you will gain valuable exposure within a busy manufacturing environemnt with specific emphasis on design engineering and configuration changes.
There are a number of key Configuration control tasks to this role that include initiating, preparing, analysing and evaluating change on the following:
1. Authorise and assign roles to Change Requests
2. To undertake tasks in the management of design data from an engineering environment
3. Oversee transfer of configuration items and documentation to the customer
4. Support the preparation of review data packages and end item data packages
5. Register and track classified data in accordance with MoD regulations
6. Processing of secret and secure documents
7. Review company documentation for archiving
To be considered for this role you will need to be able to evidence experience in a similar position within a manufacturing company with excellent communication and IT skills.
You must also be able to secure SC (Security Clearance) to work on restricted projects within the defence industry.
To make an application for this role please submit your CV or for more information call Lee Powell on 01453 829530.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Omega Resource Group is a technical and engineering specialist agency and we also recruit for Technical Administrators, Administrators, Engineering Support, Project Coordinators, Process Controllers, Documents Controllers and more.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.