|Salary:||£11.50 - £12.50|
|Start Date:||2019-07-10 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||John Moores|
|Job Published:||July 10, 2019 09:45|
- To provide a proactive service to facilitate all activity on the floor plates to enable business success.
- To be the “GO TO” single point of contact for customers for help and assistance on their core activities.
- To be responsible for the visitor management signing in, badges, direction & hosting.
- To drive new business through the HP suite, concierge/Floor Captain and events services through internal and external engagement
- To manage and be responsible for event, concierge, hosting and meeting room services at the required times to the company’s standards and to the agreed performance, qualitative and financial targets
- To ensure health and safety is at the top of everything we do and compliant at all times
- To be the first point of contact for customers organising events and co-ordinate space, ensuring overall management of events and functions from start to end
- To liaise with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that all events are carried out in accordance with customer requirements and the site.
- Client and customer focussed
- Exceptional communicator and organizer
- Previous experience of organizing events
- Flexible working hours
- Computer literate
- Familiar with Sodexo’s Policies and procedures
- Experience in prioritization of service delivery in a similar environment
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 37,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the energy, corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their age, disability, gender, transgender, marital or family status, race or ethnicity, religious belief of sexual orientation are welcome to and included within our business.