Computer Science Teacher
- Job Reference: 00006767-1
- Date Posted: 14 May 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Greenwich, London
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Education, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
Computer Science Teacher
Are you a Computer Science Teacher looking for a new challenge in September in a prestigious South East London school that achieves outcomes well above national averages?
Would a high performing school with an excellent teaching ethos and focus on teacher wellbeing be the kind of school you want to join?
This reputable Greenwich school are adding to their talented teaching team in September 2020 with a Computer Science Teacher who can inspire and engage the Computer Scientists of the future. Even though the school is currently closed due to the Covid-19 crisis, they will organise telephone interviews ASAP with suitable candidates so get in touch with Tradewind Recruitment today to hear how this might be the ideal next step for you!
**Computer Science Teacher- Greenwich
**Parking available onsite
**Teaching timetable available KS3, KS4 and KS5
**Excellent facilities and resources
**Ofsted 'Outstanding' school
**Staff benefits include discounted leisure facilities and wellbeing initiatives
About the School - Computer Science Teacher - Greenwich
* This excellent, oversubscribed Greenwich school serves a very diverse community that take great pride in their school.
* This is an 'Outstanding' school (OFSTED 2011 and 2014) at which students consistently outperform national expectations in terms of both attainment and progress.
* The school is well established with a strong leadership team that aim to always support staff to lead enriching and fulfilling careers. They take wellbeing very seriously, and the school have lots of measures in place to protect staff from feeling overwhelmed or unsupported.
* Students here are proud of their school and they work hard to achieve above average outcomes.
* Although a traditional school in many aspects, they are a forward thinking school who have modern facilities and excellent grounds.
About the role - Computer Science Teacher - Greenwich
* The school benefits from having a small but very good Computer Science team that achieve strong results year on year at GCSE and A Level, with well-resourced classrooms and excellent IT facilities.
* This school offers a great teaching environment, with autonomy being encouraged within an environment of students happily taking a good deal of responsibility for their own learning.
* They are looking for a Computer Science Teacher that can show excellent subject knowledge, having taught to KS5 (If an NQT, full support will be given).
How to apply - Computer Science Teacher - Greenwich
Despite school closures schools are very keen to be securing their best possible teams for September so do not wait to get in touch, call Jade Heatley at Tradewind today on (phone number removed) or email your CV to (url removed) for immediate consideration