Compliance Support Office
|Job Title:||Compliance Support Office|
|Salary:||£9.50 - £10.00 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-08-12 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Andre Henry|
|Job Published:||August 07, 2019 10:34|
You will report to the Compliance Monitoring Manager and will be responsible for ensuring that standards are being met by completing audits as defined by policy and reporting on the outcome of such audits.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conducting audits as directed by the Compliance Monitoring Manager.
- Assisting in the design, development, delivery and maintenance of best-in-class Compliance, programmes, policies and practices for the operation.
- Providing guidance on rules and regulations relating to company’s operational issues, as well as interpretation of internal compliance policies.
- Collaborating with other departments such as Flight Operations, Ground Operations, Training, and Safety to address compliance issues.
- Supporting the business in performing timely compliance reviews of new processes and procedures.
- Assisting in the development and administration of compliance training for the supported function.
- Conduct regular audits of FBO's, fuel and de-icing providers to ensure quality standards are met.
- Researching any new legislative changes and implementing policies, procedures or other controls necessary to comply with the Regulation.
- Assist with the creation and review of content for the continued development of the departmental compliance manual (as incorporated into the Business Manual)
- Provide general admin support to the compliance team as required.
- Any other duties as instructed by the Compliance Monitoring Manager.
- You will have good interpersonal and communication skills, the ability to motivate others and maintain a positive environment
- You should be a results-oriented strategic thinker with a proven track record of long-range planning.
- You should feel confident working in a dynamic fast paced atmosphere and calm under pressure.
- You will be an engaging individual with a can-do attitude who is comfortable working towards individual goals whilst contributing in a team environment.
- You will be a challenging yet logical thinker, who is able to process lots of information and has ability to focus on a wide range of aspects to piece a holistic view of a potential risk/hazard or compliance issue either specific to part of or applicable across the AOC.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Customer Support Administrator
£17000 - £17550 per annum
Customer Support Specialist/Internal Sales
£25000 - £30000 per annum
Sales Support Administrator
£16009 - £17500 per annum
Customer Support Adviser
£17500 - £18000 per annum
Customer Support Advisor - Term Time
£17500 - £18000 per annum