|Salary||£28000.00 - £30000.00||Sector||Miscellaneous|
We are currently looking to recruit a Compliance Manager to assist the Head of Estates and Compliance and Performance Manager in the delivery of compliant hard FM services across the University Hospital of North Staffordshire estate. In this role, you will ensure that the operational management team to carry out their duties effectively and deliver services that are complaint to legislative and industry standards.
As part of our commitment to improving the quality of life for our employees, Sodexo offers a Flexible Benefits Scheme, allowing you to tailor a reward package to suit your needs but includes a technology scheme, private dental insurance, travel insurance, gym membership, Gourmet card, private medical insurance and the ability to purchase or sell annual leave. We also have a Sodexo Discount scheme, which offers employees and their friends and family the opportunity to benefit from over 1,200 discounts from top retailers both online and in-store.
- Ensure the complaint delivery of hard FM services which include PPM schedules, electrical, mechanical and structural services as well as general building maintenance
- Responsible for operational policy development and implementation within the PFI Estate
- Reviews policies for compliance to ensure suitability and recommends amendments as appropriate
- Propose changes to practices and procedures in all areas
- Control Schedule 46 and Group 3 applications for PFI properties and equipment
- Provide training to Estates and other staff in terms of system, operations and facilities awareness and will manage contractors, consultants, specialists and others.
- Take responsibility for an efficient and effective maintenance service to the University Hospital of North Midlands (NHS) Trust and Midlands Foundation Partnership Trust, this will include complying with Trust and Sodexo HR policies as appropriate.
- The post holder will have responsibility for the management of specialist information within the CAFM system including the collection and analysis of data and information in relation to the estates service.
- Annual review of PPM activity with Estates Managers to confirm best practice compliance for the contract
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Good understanding of Health & Safety at Work regulations.
- Undergraduate degree in relevant field or equivalent training & experience
- Thorough understanding of CAFM system
- Experience and understanding of PFI contracts an advantage
- Computer Literate with knowledge of Excel
- Able to demonstrate good verbal, written & numerical skills
- Self-motivated & able to adapt to changing priorities
- Confident & logical under pressure but must understand urgency and respond accordingly
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.