|Job Title:||Compliance Coordinator|
|Location:||No Fixed Place Of Work|
|Salary:||£30,000 - £37,000 pro-rated|
|Start Date:||2019-07-24 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Chloe Bromley|
|Job Published:||July 24, 2019 15:45|
Sodexo Healthcare are currently looking to recruit an experienced Compliance Coordinator, regionally based to support all Healthcare PFI Hospitals.
This role is a fixed term part-time contract for 12 months, with flexible working of 1-2 days per week, therefore the salary will be pro-rated.
A fundamental role of the coordinator will be to ensure that all Healthcare PFI Hospitals are supported to ensure compliance with statutory legislation and the requirements of the contract (HTM) and are continually improving standards.
As part of our commitment to improving the quality of life for our employees, Sodexo offers a Flexible Benefits Scheme, allowing you to tailor a reward package to suit your needs but includes a technology scheme, private dental insurance, travel insurance, gym membership, Gourmet card, private medical insurance and the ability to purchase or sell annual leave. We also have a Sodexo Discount scheme, which offers employees and their friends and family the opportunity to benefit from over 1,200 discounts from top retailers both online and in-store.Main responsibilities
• Regional responsibility for reviewing compliance against statutory legislation and the contractual (HTM) requirements of the Healthcare PFI Hospitals contract
• Providing advice and proactively promoting a joint approach to the management of compliance regionally, including technical, health and safety, environmental, contractual and best practice standards
• Providing regional support to operational teams, the wider Healthcare Compliance Team, Healthcare Technical Management team and Healthcare Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality teams
• Ensure audits are completed, written up and submitted with all corrective actions agreed within the mandated timescale
• Encourage, influence and negotiate with operational teams to work as a single team
• Be a visible and approachable advisor to the operational hard FM healthcare business
• Proven experience in FM auditing
• Formal qualification related to auditing in safety, technical compliance and environmental
• Understanding of the basic requirements of quality management systems
• Practical and theoretical mechanical and electrical engineering in a healthcare environment
• Health and Safety training. Minimum of NEBOSH Certificate level desired
• Exceptional communication skills and ability to coach, influence and negotiate
• Ability to organise workloads and to prioritise effectively
• Demonstrable background of improving statutory compliance and full understanding of HTM Healthcare standards
• Full UK driving license
• IT Skills – Good working knowledge of MS Office, including:
Word – create and edit documents and reports
Excel – able to use intermediate data analysis tools
PowerPoint – intermediate level
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's