|Salary||Up to £40,000 depending on experience||Sector||Security & Risk Management|
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Compliance and Performance Manager to monitor performance and compliance to all contractual requirements within the contract within both Hard & Soft Services.
Sodexo Healthcare is a leading provider of services to the NHS and private healthcare organisations in England. We provide quality of life services that improve patient and staff experience, raise standards and deliver financial benefits to our clients. We help to enhance the patient environment (including patient dining, cleaning/housekeeping, and retail services), provide clinical support (equipment sterilisation) and manage technical estates teams (estates management, asset management, land maintenance and energy management).Package description
As part of our commitment to improving the quality of life for our employees, Sodexo offers a Flexible Benefits Scheme, allowing you to tailor a reward package to suit your needs but includes a technology scheme, private dental insurance, travel insurance, gym membership, Gourmet card, private medical insurance and the ability to purchase or sell annual leave. We also have a Sodexo Discount scheme, which offers employees and their friends and family the opportunity to benefit from over 1,200 discounts from top retailers both online and in-store.Main responsibilities
- Management of the internal compliance monitoring schedule and process across both Hard and soft FM
- Identification and implementation of cost saving opportunities including maximisation of efficiencies and cross service resourcing opportunities
- Daily supervision of the IFM and monitoring systems ensuring tasks are correctly categorised and accurately recorded. Monitor records to ensure compliance and highlight trends
- Production of reports to support operational service management
- Production of the Performance and KPI reports
- Manage and gather evidence required to support the validation process
- Contribute to the commercial management of the operational delivery of the contract by working with operations to maintain contract compliance and avoid contractual issues.
- Develop and agree monitoring methodologies to monitor and report on performance against the requirements of the contract
- Ensure operations are delivered in compliance with Sodexo policies and procedures
- Carry out random compliance audits and safety walks
- Experience of compliance processes and documentation
- Proficient IT user, data analysist and report writer
- Confident and adept communicator with the ability to challenge and operate effectively at all levels
- Understanding of Quality Management Systems
- Ability to identify and implement opportunities to improve performance or reduce costs
- Customer service focussed
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.