Compliance Administrator x 5
|Job Title:||Compliance Administrator x 5|
|Salary:||£11.28 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Stanislava Ilcheva|
|Job Published:||February 19, 2019 15:21|
Reporting to the Resource Delivery Co-ordinator and working as part of the Resourcing Compliance Team, the role holder will carry out background checking and CRC/CTC activities therefore, will be working cross-functionally. The Compliance Team Executive will promote strong teamwork whilst delivering the highest levels of customer service to our candidates and colleagues. They ensure that we effectively manage our pre and post-employment risks, protecting our brand and reputation, together with our investment in recruitment and training.
The role holder must ensure that all checks are conducted in strict compliance with all applicable regulations and against standards defined by our Security & DfT and other regulatory bodies and relevant airport authorities.
The Delivery Executive will need to coordinate and prioritise a number of key activities including:
- Co-ordinates all successful candidates and offer details
- Assesses and co-ordinates all successful candidate provisional start dates and associated data and communications
- Working with 3rd party suppliers to initiate candidate referencing in line with agreed policy and processes
- Working with 3rd party suppliers to ensure all candidates are referenced to our and airport standards
- Investigate and prove the whereabouts and employment history of each candidate or transferee over a given period of time whilst establishing and maintaining evidence of eligibility to work for all new and ongoing Migrant Workers.
- Assist in the coordination of Security Interviews, Criminal Records Checks, Overseas Criminal Record Checks and Enhanced Criminal Records Checks that are a requirement for staff to obtain or renew an Airside or Crew pass or for staff that work with, or have access to children or vulnerable adults.
- Keep up to date with changes to airport standards and government legislation
- Participate in projects & working parties & carry out any other duties outside the standard remit when required.
- Acts as our and Airport Authority signatory for verification of references to support security pass issue.
Adherence to Data Protection Act and its application to staff information.
Providing general support to the Compliance Team Co-ordinator.
Ensuring issues are escalated to the Compliance Team Co-ordinator when appropriate, within a reasonable timescale.
Accurate completion of documents and appropriate filing.
Completion of quality checks as required whilst supporting the internal quality check process.
Experience & Skills
- Evidence of focused delivery against an agreed set of measures
- Experience of working to standard operating procedures
- Experience of influencing change in an operational environment
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a professional approach
- Able to identify trends in information in order to establish whether or not escalation is required
- Strong customer focus and exceptional customer service skills, including proactive service recovery
- Well-developed planning and organising skills, with ability to prioritise own workload
- Strong attention to detail and quality focus
- Strong interpersonal skills, understands their impact on others and uses a range of styles of influence
- Strong oral and written communication
- Excellent Team Player
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's