|Job Title:||Compliance Administrator|
|Salary:||£9.00 - £10.00 per hour, Benefits: Free onsite parking, subsidised canteen, Temp to Perm|
|Start Date:||2019-03-05 00:00:00|
|Reference:||Compliance Admin _JK|
|Contact Name:||Cory Brooks|
|Job Published:||March 05, 2019 10:13|
Our client, a global transport and logistics company is home to approx 76000 employees worldwide covering operations in 100 countries.
The position of compliance administrator is to support the compliance manager in maintaining the legality of its fleet and drivers. Below is an overview of the core duties involved within the job role. Development may be available for a candidate of the correct calibre.
Skills / Attributes
Must be focused and organised, with the ability to manage a variety of tasks simultaneously. Experience of working in a fast paced environment.
An understanding of transport and vehicle operations is essential, as is the ability to communicate with both internal colleagues and external service providers.
Must be computer literate and detail orientated.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Maintain internal spreadsheets and compliance database ensuring all service / maintenance information is updated and accurate
- Ensure all compliance paperwork is received and filed accordingly
- Produce and distribute the weekly planner ensuring all service and maintenance is scheduled in accordance with legal and company requirements
- Liaise with External service providers regarding maintenance, defects and VOR vehicles and potential replacements.
- Monitor and maintain the integrity of the current fleet list ensuring all additions / removals are actioned
- Provide accurate and timely information to internal colleagues, ensuring adequate and suitable vehicle availability to maintain required delivery schedules
- Maintain driver and vehicle compliance files including: training records, tachograph infringements, driving licence checks, vehicle tachograph down loads, vehicle road tax. Using external web basedapplications and government websites.
- Produce reports as required for the business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's