Complex Care- Support Workers
- Job Reference: 00044934-1
- Date Posted: 23 November 2021
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Faringdon, Oxfordshire
- Salary: £12.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical, Science & Technology
- Job Type: Contract
Are you a caring and compassionate person who wants to make a difference?
We specialise in supporting individuals & their families with medium to long term complex care needs throughout the UK. We support adults and children with a range of both mental and physical disabilities, offering tailored one-to-one care. Our area of operations and expertise are: Learning Disabilities & Autism, Spinal Injuries, Physical Disabilities, Brain Injuries, Mental Health Conditions and Children's Services.
Getting to be part of an amazing complex care team, giving one-to-one care for an individual client. Giving you the opportunity to really be involved with all aspects of the client’s life. Every client is different, and we offer on-going support and training for individual complex care needs. This is great for if you want to specialise in different and more specific caring abilities and roles.
Job Type: Part time/Full time.
Pay rate (hourly): Competitive salary.
Shifts: Both days/nights.
Location: Ilford, Essex
What we need from you:
·Experience in care role
· Full driving licence
· Flexibility with working hours
We do require experienced carers for this role, experience in the following would be advantageous.
· Tracheotomy and vent
· Complex care experience
· Caring and approachable
· Patient and welcoming
· Helpful and reliable
· Enthusiastic and hardworking
• Guiding individuals to staying safe by helping them with day-to-day duties, taking action where appropriate to safeguard their welfare.
• Aid & facilitate individuals to enable them to participate in activities and to access other services and facilities may include educational support.
• Ensure individuals manage their medication effectively if & when required.
• Document in detailed reports any incidents and accidents to the appropriate line manager/authorities.
The roles will require you to work unsociable hours, including early mornings, evenings, weekends, and bank holidays.
• Weekly payroll service.
• Great Pay.
• Pension Enrolment.
• Standard Sick Pay.
• Refer a friend scheme.
• Free online training in all core care skills provided.
All applicants will undergo an Enhanced DBS check.
Our support workers are supplied with PPE and we follow the governments guidelines.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Permanent