About the role
Are you looking to join our remarkable team of Complex Care Assistants who spend every day making a difference to people's lives?
We are looking for compassionate, kind and supportive people to become part of our proud team at Advantage Healthcare.
Our client is a young gentleman with Cerebral Palsy , living in his family home he requires complex care during day and night on a 12 hours long shift pattern .
Driving licence required for this role .
Regular day and night shifts available
Rates of Pay
Days Shifts : £10 per hour
Night Shifts : £12.50 per hour
We can offer you:
- £10.00 to £16.00 per hour
- Flexible working hours
- On-going FREE training and development opportunities
- Refer a friend bonus scheme (cash reward up to £150)
- Free Uniform
In return, we'd like you to have:
- Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening
- A caring and compassionate attitude
- The ability to commit to regular (flexible) hours
If you have any of the following experience, it will support your application
- Tracheostomy care
- Ventilation care
- Medication management
- Catheter care
- Manual handling
- Spinal Injury
- Experience of working with clients with complex care needs
Advantage Healthcare is a leading care provider who puts care at the heart of everything we do. We support a range of clients varying in age and care requirements which can include mental health, learning disabilities, physical disabilities and clients with more complex clinical needs.
As a Care Assistant duties will vary dependent on each client's individual care plan. These may include personal care, assistance with moving and handling, support with community outings and medication administration.