Complaints Handler - Italian Speaking - 12mth FTC
|Job Title:||Complaints Handler - Italian Speaking - 12mth FTC|
|Salary:||£20000 - £22000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Natalie McGeoch|
|Job Published:||August 16, 2019 12:22|
Are you fluent in Italian and English?
Are you keen to work with one of the largest Insurance Companies in the country?
Pertemps are working with one of our key clients to appoint an Italian speaking Customer Relations Handler on a 12 mth FTC, based in their Glasgow City Centre office.
The successful candidate will support the complaints functions by ensuring accurate assessment and dedicated management of complaints.
- Engage with customers throughout the complaint process, ensuring regular updates on progress with the complaint
- Ensure that you handle complaints fairly, within local requirements
- Review and learn from decisions, including decisions made by the local Ombudsman or Regulators.
- Gather all necessary evidence in relation to complaints and ensure fair customer outcomes
- Native or fluent speaker of Italian and English
- Previous Customer Service experience
- Complaint Handling experience is desireable
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Experienced in MS office packages
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's