Complaints & Improvement Officer
|Job Title:||Complaints & Improvement Officer|
|Salary:||£17 - £17.55 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-03-28 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Marta Dimetros|
|Job Published:||February 28, 2019 16:52|
This is a temporary role to start ASAP until April 2020 and will pay £17.55 per hour.
The Complaints & Improvement Officer will be responsible for managing the corporate and departmental processes in relation to responding to Councillors’ and Members of Parliaments’ enquiries, ensuring that agreed deadlines are observed and that timely performance. The Complaints & Improvement Officer will also be responsible for the provision of a confidential and personal, secretarial and administrative support service to the Head of Housing Solutions and other Senior Managers as required.
The ideal Complaints & Improvement Officer will have the following knowledge, skills and experience:
- Previous experience of working in a similar Complaints and Improvements role.
- The ability to communicate effectively at interview and in writing with customers, with senior managers and members of the Council and a range of stakeholders on a range of complex and sensitive issues.
- The ability to work effectively as a member of a team with an understanding of the organisational benefits of team work and to contribute to policy development & partnership arrangements
- Ability to type accurately to a minimum of 50wpm, using audio and copy typing. Experience to an advanced level of the full MS Office suite.
- Ability to undertake a range of administrative duties together with comprehensive experience of maintaining filing and brought forward systems.
- Ability to devise and maintain effective information and resource systems.
- Experience of co-ordinating and minuting large multi-disciplinary meetings.
- Experience of organising and planning work efficiently and in priority order. Experience of progress chasing.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing with experience of drafting letter/memos.
- An understanding of Service improvement and organisational change management.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
City Improvement Officer
£19145 - £19171 per annum
£24771 per annum
£24,300 to £30,940
£9.40 - £9.40
Community Payback Officer - Advertised on behalf of BeNCH CRC
Band 3 salary commencing at £23,039 per annum