|Salary||£10.25 per annum||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service|
Full time : 7.5 hours per day, 5 days a week
Salary: £10.25 an hour
My client, a UK leader in outsourcing solutions and pensions, are looking for Complaint Handlers to work out of North Cheltenham as part of their Complaints team.
If you have worked within a similar role previously or have a financial services background then this would be great for you.
- Investigate and resolve mis-selling complaints
- Process Financial Ombudsman cases in line with procedures and regulatory requirements
- Process customer and adviser appeals appropriately
- Look for and escalate root cause trends and issues that arise by process, product or complaint type
- Identify opportunities to build customer relationships and provide excellent customer service
To be considered for this role you will need;
- Excellent & accurate typing skills
- Good telephone manner
- Works well under pressure and to deadlines
- Good team player
- Very punctual & flexible
You must hold Maths and English GCSE's (Grade C or above)
I am ideally looking for candidates who have experience in the complaints field or with similar experience within areas such as Financial Services.
This is a temp to perm role where there will be a 12 week temp period prior to be taking on a permanent basis at the completion of this.
Please contact Sam Mendes on 01452 507500 or email email@example.com to apply.