|Salary||£23000 per annum||Sector||Social Care|
28 Hours per week
£23,000 PA Pro Rata
We have a fantastic opportunity to make a real difference to vulnerable children's lives and to build a fulfilling and meaningful career within a leading, forward thinking children's charity.
As part of the fundraising team you will work on an array of exciting events, activities and partnerships to raise vital funds. This organisation provides quality fundraising support to a wide range of individuals, groups and businesses to raise much needed money for the babies, children and young people they support in the local community.
So, how will you make a difference?
• Be a creative, self-motivated and supportive team member. You will play a role in delivering the Community team's new growth strategy that will support fellow fundraisers, supporters and projects across the UK.
• By focusing on fundraising in Herts, Beds and Bucks. You will work with the other fundraisers and Fundraising Manager to deliver a sustainable programme of third party fundraising events, developing new groups and networks whilst providing support to individuals, groups and businesses supporting the charity in your area.
• Being autonomous to manage your own time to meet the needs of your role, working with fellow fundraiser and attending meetings as needed. Be a part of the friendly and supportive team to achieve their goals.
• Delivering a programme of fundraising activities with agreed budgets and KPI's.
• Managing a portfolio of third party fundraising events, raise income, and generate new supporters as well as stewarding existing supporters.
• Working on an array of exciting events, activities and partnerships to raise vital funds for our work supporting disadvantaged and neglected children, young people and their families.
What will you have?
• Educated to a degree level or equivalent.
• IOF qualification is desirable.
• Confidence and the ability to promote the companies brand.
• Self-motivated and proactive, with the ability to plan and prioritise.
• Full driving license, with access to a car.
• Good understanding of relationship management and the accountabilities of a charity to its donors, supporters and volunteers.
• Raiser's Edge knowledge preferable.
• Strong presentation, numeracy and budgeting skills.
The company offers great benefits, with up to 7 weeks annual leave a year. This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to begin or take the next step in a rewarding career in the charities sector.