Community Care Worker
- Job Reference: 00038641-1
- Date Posted: 11 February 2021
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Wolverhampton
- Salary: £8.72 Per Hour
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent, Temporary
COMMUNITY CARE WORKERS – Domiciliary care in people's houses
It is important for clients to build a trusting relationship with carers, so we are looking for committed people who genuinely want to care for people in their community. Only apply if you are you CARING, AMBITIOUS a good TEAM PLAYER?
Our client is looking for COMMUNITY CARE WORKERS
Covering Wolverhampton and surrounding areas
MUST have access to own vehicle.
£8.72 per hour
Must be able to work alternative weekends.
Following a period of 14 weeks, suitable candidates will be offered a permanent contract.
New employees will receive:
* An extensive fully paid training / induction programme.
* Further training and development programmes
* All PPE / Uniform
Full PPE is provided to all staff and social distancing and screens are in place in our office. Interviews are performed in our large boardroom where social distancing is adhered to