Community Care Worker
- Job Reference: 00021180-1
- Date Posted: 1 February 2021
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Whitby, Yorkshire
- Salary: £10.10 to £11.50 Per Hour
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
Bradshaw Bretton is currently seeking new community Care Assistants/ Care workers to join our team. 6 months of UK experience is necessary.
Our client is becoming one of the biggest home care providers in North Yorkshire. They are an excellent business and treat their own staff exceptionally well.
As a Community Care Assistant you will offer excellent assistant to patients within their own homes.
* Must be a driver and have access to a car
Care Assistant/ Support worker Benefits:
* Competitive Salary of £10.10 per hour , plus yearly pay rises!
* Flexible working hours with permanent /temporary positions available.
* We fund diplomas in health and social care for all staff (levels 2-5 dependant on job role).
* Free Uniforms and paid for DBS checks.
* Induction and Training provided
* Shadowing provided and is paid
* Company Pension Scheme with Smart Pension.
* Paid mileage (
* 28 days paid holiday (pro rata)
* National and in branch employee of the month scheme
* Regular 'fun' competitions for Care Assistants, with prize
Apply now if you are looking for a Care opportunity within an excellent professional business
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £10.10 per hour
We are following full PPE procedures when supporting clients
* UK Driving (Required)