Community Care Assistant
- Job Reference: 00069859-1
- Date Posted: 14 May 2022
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: West Bromwich, West Midlands
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical
- Job Type: Permanent
Care Assistants/ Home Care Assistants Required
Dedicated shifts available: In Set locations across Sandwell and Neighbouring areas.
Roles available in: Tipton, Wednesbury, West Bromwich, Cradley Heath, Great Barr, Oldbury, Rowley Regis, Smethwick, Handsworth
You wont be expected to travel from town to town!
We are searching for Care Assistants/ Home Care Assistants
Trust In Care is an award winning Home Care provider and we are recruiting for Expereinced and Non Expereinced Carers. All you need to have is a passion and commitment to care and support our clients in their own homes.
Full training and support provided!
You will be joining a friendly and genuinely caring company that work as a team and provide flexibility with work life balance. Our services are available to people we support from 6.30am – 10.30pm 7 days per week. For the right care assistants/ home care assistants, we have flexible care shifts available.
* Caring and trustworthy person with a big heart who is passionate about providing quality care
* Previous care assistant experience not essential as training will be provided
* Hard working and a team player
* Commitment to work with wide range of stakeholders to ensure people you care for get the right support at the right time
* Full UK driving License and access to own car (desirable but not essential)
* Competitive pay
* Free training and career development
* Enhanced rates for complex conditions
* Flexible hours
* Monthly incentives (Employee of the month)
* Progression (NVQ L2/L3)
Keeping You Safe
During the Covid-19 pandemic, Trust In Care has stepped up its Infection Control procedures. We ensure all of our care assistants are fully protected when supporting people in the community by providing high quality Personal Protective Equipment. We have robust policies and procedures in place to reduce the risk of infection. Rest assured you will be fully supported in the current climate and beyond.
All Care Assistant roles at Trust In Care are subject to satisfactory Right to Work Checks including Enhanced Disclosure Barring Checks. You must have right to work in UK.
"Become a Hero, become a Community Home Care Assistant at Trust In Care and support the NHS by keeping vulnerable people safe in their own homes"
We look forward to receiving your application.
Closing Dates for Applications: Friday 29th April