Community Care Assistant
- Job Reference: 00068038-1
- Date Posted: 3 May 2022
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Swansea
- Salary: £10.31 to £14.50 Per Hour
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical
- Job Type: Permanent
Mon - Fri £10.33 / Sat & Sun £10.91ph (including bonus)- RSD is a family run business with family values. We are looking to recruit dedicated Carers who are able to assist individuals in their own home undertaking everyday tasks to ensure that our customers maintain their independence and to allow them to remain at home as they wish.
Whether you are looking to work part time or full time, evenings, weekends, or mornings; we are looking to champion the Home Care Service in Swansea by recruiting and retaining the best and dedicated workers such as you within the areas of Swansea. The ideal candidates will have a passion for delivering exceptional tailored care to support our clients within their own homes. We are committed to ensuring that our clients live as full a life as possible in the comfort of their home while supporting them to maintain their independence and dignity.
The role can include supporting people with personal hygiene, domestic chores, shopping, medication and other daily activities. You can make a real difference to people’s lives whilst working shifts.
Shift times would be between 7am–14:30 and 15:30 to 22:30 at the latest, Monday to Sunday. A full UK driving license is essential. The appointed Home carers will be responsible for the following duties:
* Domiciliary care support to clients in their own homes.
* Personal care when required.
* Assisting with general household duties.
* General companionship and compassion for the individual that is receiving the care.
Experience is preferred however not essential as full training provided by RSD.
* Salary: Mon - Fri £10.33 / Sat & Sun £10.91ph Christmas Bank Holidays £14.50ph (including bonus) 15p per mile
* Free Uniform
* Free Training & Qualifications
* Free Parking Permit
* ( Holidays & Pension also included) RATES ALSO INCLUSIVE OF TRAVEL TIME
* Required licence or certification: - Drivers License & Own Transport
Part-time hours: 16-45 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £10.33-£14.50 per hour
All required PPE (Gloves Masks Aprons & Visors) are provided by the company