|Location||Wolverhampton, West Midlands County||Job Type||Contract|
|Salary||£40,000 Pro Rata||Sector||Building & Construction|
What's the role?
The Change Communications Specialist is responsible for delivering communications for our £25m transformation project. This will include internal and customer communications and projects across the wider business as they intersect with the transformation work. You can expect to be working on: events to keep colleagues informed of transformation progress, tool kits to help them understand changes and get engaged, online updates , external communications for stakeholders affected by changes, customer communications when new systems go live and more.
- Manage communications campaigns and ensure they are delivered to the standards and timescales set out.
- Manage projects from brief to delivery reviewing impact and refining future projects based on the results.
- Work closely with colleagues to deliver projects on time, within budget, on message and coordinate these across platforms and in line with overall comms activity within the business.
- Understand what communication is required for the transformation project and coordinate how this fits with the needs of the business
- Be responsible for developing a strong brief that will ensure the client receives a product that will deliver an effective outcome and provides a solid base for the internal team.
- Plan and manage production needs as they arise ensuring best value for money and quality of delivery.
- You will be part of the in-house comms team and have access to resources including an in-house design studio, film production capabilities and digital support, to deliver projects in line with corporate priorities.
What do you need?
- Degree level –Marketing and Communications, English or similar and professional qualification in marketing or PR or equivalent experience.
- Broad experience in project management
- Proven experience of delivering a project management role in an agency style to meet customer needs
- Experience of managing own workload and working across multiple teams
Closing date for applications 16th August, with interviews taking place 21st August 2019
This is an exciting time to join Bromford; Glassdoor has named us as a top 5 best place to work in the UK for 2019 and we’ve merged with Merlin Housing and Severn Vale to create a new Bromford, meaning even more new homes, opportunities and relationships. We’ve set aside a joint investment of £1.5b as we plan to build 14,000 new homes over the next decade.
Our colleagues tell us they really value the benefits we offer, see the full list here.
Bromford Housing Group is committed to recruiting with care and safeguarding employees and customers, as a result we will carry out pre-employment checks. The nature of these checks will vary according to the role applied for, and may include details of current/previous employment, unspent criminal convictions, education and proof of relevant qualifications. We will also be asking for references for everyone who is offered employment with us which must cover the last two years. In addition to this, all employees will be asked for evidence of their right to live and work in the UK - further information is available on the UK Government website.
We do not require recruitment agency support at this time - all speculative CV’s will be treated as a direct application.