|Location||Yeovil, Somerset||Job Type||Permanent|
* The role will be a focal point for community and employee engagement, working closely with other functions.
* Supporting and co-ordinating community and employee communication channels and working proactively to develop new channels.
* Ensure organisational initiatives and projects are communicated to employees in a timely and engaging fashion.
*Support community communications ensuring a positive and proactive relationship with the community in line with business process.
* Be part of our established Communication Network.
* Support the delivery of employee briefs in Yeovil.
* Ensure the Company's ongoing positive relationships with key stakeholders within the community and local area.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience Required;
* Ability to draft, edit and proof read stories and articles.
* Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work cross-functionally.
* Ability to work independently and in high pressure environments.
* High level of professionalism and discretion.
* Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills in order to interface comfortably at every level of the business.
* Creativity to enable you to devise and implement communication strategies.
For further information, please apply online, or contact Alex Verdon on 01793 317847
Omega Resource Group are acting as the Employment Agent for this position. Please visit our website for more vacancies. www.omegaresource.co.uk
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.