|Salary||£22086 per annum||Sector||Professional & Admin|
Our client in Portishead are looking for a go-getting Communications Executive to support the communications and engagement strategy, you'll be part of a small, fun-loving team who are passionate about improving the lives of our customers and making the office a great place to work.
The Communication Executive plays an important role in the company's success.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Provide a responsive and proactive approach to external communications, to promote the clients brand
- Write, edit, proofread, distribute press releases, case studies, testimonials and develop and co-manage media relations
- Be responsible for with media monitoring and evaluation
- Assist with the co-ordination of our approach to stakeholder management
- Contribute towards the creation of stakeholder materials
- Support the social media strategy to grow Alliance's social media audience using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin etc.
- Assist with creative campaigns to ensure Alliance is developing engaging and visually rich content for social media platforms including blogs/videos
- Support the development of marketing campaigns and events
- Support the regular review of corporate publications e.g. customer letters, leaflets, reports etc.
- Assist with the creation of collateral e.g. brochures and sales packs.
- Take responsibility for own personal and professional development
- Use networks, relationships and partnerships inside and outside the sector to optimise impacts for the business
- Carry out other duties, as required, from time to time
You'll love finding stories and will use your top-notch writing skills to create engaging content for both print and digital channels. Knowledge of content and digital marketing is a must, plus it would be great if you're a whizz at producing video content.
You'll have previous experience of working in a busy communications team (although this is not essential), with the ability to multi-task as you'll be getting your teeth stuck into lots of exciting projects this year.
In return you will get a salary of £22,086 per annum and an excellent benefits package. This a permanent full-time position and you will work a 37.5 hour a week.
If interested then please click apply to send your CV or if you have any questions please call Kirk on 01179 226 500.