|Job Title:||Communication Executive|
|Salary:||£22086 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-05-21 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kirk Ryan|
|Job Published:||May 21, 2019 17:27|
Our client in Portishead are looking for a go-getting Communications Executive to support the communications and engagement strategy, you'll be part of a small, fun-loving team who are passionate about improving the lives of our customers and making the office a great place to work.
The Communication Executive plays an important role in the company's success.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Provide a responsive and proactive approach to external communications, to promote the clients brand
- Write, edit, proofread, distribute press releases, case studies, testimonials and develop and co-manage media relations
- Be responsible for with media monitoring and evaluation
- Assist with the co-ordination of our approach to stakeholder management
- Contribute towards the creation of stakeholder materials
- Support the social media strategy to grow Alliance's social media audience using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin etc.
- Assist with creative campaigns to ensure Alliance is developing engaging and visually rich content for social media platforms including blogs/videos
- Support the development of marketing campaigns and events
- Support the regular review of corporate publications e.g. customer letters, leaflets, reports etc.
- Assist with the creation of collateral e.g. brochures and sales packs.
- Take responsibility for own personal and professional development
- Use networks, relationships and partnerships inside and outside the sector to optimise impacts for the business
- Carry out other duties, as required, from time to time
You'll love finding stories and will use your top-notch writing skills to create engaging content for both print and digital channels. Knowledge of content and digital marketing is a must, plus it would be great if you're a whizz at producing video content.
You'll have previous experience of working in a busy communications team (although this is not essential), with the ability to multi-task as you'll be getting your teeth stuck into lots of exciting projects this year.
In return you will get a salary of £22,086 per annum and an excellent benefits package. This a permanent full-time position and you will work a 37.5 hour a week.
If interested then please click apply to send your CV or if you have any questions please call Kirk on 01179 226 500.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£22000 - £25000 per annum, Benefits: 2 days holiday plus bank holiday, excellent company pension
Policy and Research Executive
£25000 - £28000 per annum
Executive Team Assistant (4 days per week)
£9.00 - £10.00 per hour