Committee and Divisional Administrator
|Job Title:||Committee and Divisional Administrator|
|Start Date:||2019-04-25 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Chetan Patel|
|Job Published:||April 25, 2019 12:25|
They are looking for someone who is a self-starter, a great organiser, an excellent communicator and an effective committee coordinator.
Experience of working in a professional / membership / regulatory body, arranging and attending meetings, minute taking and event management are highly desirable.
The Committee & Divisional Administrator role is being offered as a 12 month fixed term contract role, working 35 hours per week, salary will be £26,000 pro rata plus excellent benefits.
The Committee & Divisional Administrator will:
- Coordinate all Committee and Divisional requirements, including diary management, preparation of minutes, agendas, follow up action and correspondence
- Organise and attend regular meetings for the Division
- Arranging travel and accommodation for various meetings and events across the UK
- Manage and maintain the database
- Provide administrative support to the Division Manager and the team with Divisional events including attendance at them
- Coordinate mailings and distribution of materials
- Liaise with members and stakeholders and update them on all amendments and changes within the organisation
- Prepare monthly reports for distribution to various advisors, managers and groups
- Arrange training and course schedules for the Division
Core skills of the Committee & Divisional Administrator:
- Strong administrative and secretarial skills
- Excellent minute taking skills
- Proven committee administration experience at executive level
- Proven experience in the use of database management and electronic filing
- Experience of event management or similar
This is an urgent role and interviews will be in early May 2019 with immediate start thereafter.
If you are interested in this role, please click apply now !
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Support and Transport Administrator
Up to £20,000
Estates and Facilities Administrator
£8.72 per hour
Purchasing Administrator and Stores Assistant
£18000 - £20000 per annum
Administrator Assistant (Learning and Development)
Newcastle upon Tyne
£8.52 - £9.10 per hour
£9.74 per hour