- Job Reference: 00032997-1
- Date Posted: 26 December 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: United Kingdom
- Salary: £500 to £570 Per Day
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical, Covid-19
- Job Type: Temporary
3 months/full time
Inside IR35 Umbrella
Full remote working
I have an exciting brand-new opportunity for a Commissioning Manager with an immediate start, for South West Authority. This role is initially for 3 months but with the view that this could be extended for a further 3. Although they would in the first instance be looking for someone 5 days per week, they will consider 3/4 days per week, but no less due to the ever growing workload.
This Authority have been extremely busy with all things Covid-19 and are now seeking a Commissioning Manager to manage a number of projects across Adult Social Care. Particular focus will be on Commissioning to the voluntary sector and also the commissioning of assisted technology of community equipment.
To be considered for this role it is essential you have experience of Commissioning to the voluntary sector also Commissioning of assisted technology of community equipment to be considered for this role.
Your role as a Commissioning Manager:
• Pure Commissioning role to lead on a number of Projects across Adult Social Care
• Current post holder working on other projects
• Adult Social Care Commissioning background essential
• Looking to bring assisted technology into home to prevent reliance on home care services
• Prevention and Intervention - Strong Assisted Technology and Development of community equipment knowledge needed
• Very strong Voluntary sector commissioning knowledge/background - able to work in partnerships in voluntary sector: VS leading on combating loneliness agenda and other key projects
• Able to set up meetings and play a vital part in taking these projects forward
• Able to hit the ground running and work independently
• Commissioning qualification would be preferable
• Agile styles of working pick up new pieces of work, these can be determined by new needs - flexible and proactive
• Large piece of procurement around community living , due in the next coming years - this does have a manager but will need oversight
• Reporting into the Head of Strategic Commissioning
This role would suit a senior Service Manager or Head of service. It is important for this role that you have extensive knowledge across Adult Social care. This Authority are committed to the finding a passionate and confident individual who shares their views on creating a better future for people in need.
Interviews are set to take place ASAP - with the view that the successful candidate could start thereafter.
If you are interested in this Commissioning Manager opportunity and you meet the essential criteria please send your full CV to myself along with your availability of when you could start.
If this role is not of interest or suitable for you, if you do know of anyone that would be suitable we do have a referral scheme in place