|Salary||£32000 - £40000 per annum||Sector||Engineering|
Responsible for providing the Technical support to all building services operations requiring commissioning and calibration of equipment as part of a specialist team.
To include the daily management of operations to ensure consistent delivery of the account by FM and their sub-contractors for all building operations, maintenance and projects.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Works as part of a team and is responsible for the installation, maintenance, commissioning and calibration of instrumentations on site.
• Commissioning mainly testing/ re-certification of L.E.V systems, fume cupboards and all sort of air and water related systems
• Calibration mainly Pressure, Speed, Temperatures, Controllers, Flow, Pressure release valves.
• Validation, verifying, testing and examination of critical ventilation systems (incl. Fume Cupboard & L.E.V systems) and performance in accordance with relevant regulations (Airflow and pressure measurements testing (incl. Rebalancing airflows)
• Provision of installation and commissioning service on new equipment and modification on existing equipment
• Writing commissioning reports and distribute to relevant stakeholders to cover all legal requirements (incl. maintaining records for calibration and commissioning/ testing)
• Advise users on correct operation and use of instruments and process control system, where applicable
• Identify sub-contractors and liaise with them with respect to specifications, quotations, method statements, work programs and safety
• Work with other team members as required to provide a seamless service to the client
• Manage and Monitor the QFM and Building Management Systems.
• Familiarisation of the building portfolio, supporting plant, systems and core business process equipment to ensure technical competency as part of the technical team.
• Operate as the Approved Persons for all areas of competency with review and approval of the associated Permits to Work.
• Attend the site out of hours in cases of emergency when the sub-contractor or security operations request support.
• Isolates defective equipment from power supply, checks visually for faults, tests mechanical parts for faults, isolates the problem areas and take corrective action to repair
• Conducts preventative maintenance on machines and equipment by checking for smooth operation of the same and replacing worn and defective parts.
• Able to focus on small details as well as evaluate the big picture
Must have experience with Validation, verifying, testing and examination of critical ventilation systems (incl. Fume Cupboard & L.E.V systems) and performance in accordance with relevant regulations (Airflow and pressure measurements testing (incl. Rebalancing airflows)
Must have experience in managing and Monitoring the QFM and Building Management Systems.
Must have experience working within the healthcare sector, hospital sites ideally. Candidates must have worked on
• P601 qualification Thorough Examination and Testing of Local Exhaust Ventilation Systems
• P602 qualification Basic Design Principles of Local Exhaust Ventilation Systems
For further information please contact Adnan Sethi on 0121 450 5000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org