Commis/Chef de Partie–Pub–Bognor Regis-£23k
|Job Title:||Commis/Chef de Partie–Pub–Bognor Regis-£23k|
|Salary:||£21000 - £23000 per annum, Benefits: tips|
|Contact Name:||Dave Carlisle|
|Job Published:||February 21, 2019 15:29|
An experienced Commis Chef or Chef de Partie is required for this lovely country pub in Bognor Regis. They serve fresh, locally source food and they are looking for someone who is keen to progress within the company. The successful candidate will work 5/7 days, a variety of shifts.
Commis Chef/Chef de Partie responsibilities:
- Prepare and cook meals
- Work with the other Chefs
- Health & Safety safety/food hygiene
Commis/Chef de Partie Requirements:
- Experience at CDP or Commis level in a quality hotel or restaurant
- A willingness to learn and progress
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well in the team
- A salary of up to £23,000 k dependent on experience
- Opportunities to progress within the company
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's